Monday, September 8, 2008

And so...

I've finally decided to start a blog.  Things that I am neglecting while I get this baby off the ground include, but are not limited to; finding a job, decorating my new apartment, paying my bills, taking a box of crap to Goodwill, calling my grandmother, buying light bulbs at Target, and cleaning my cat's litter box.  Instead, oh gentle reader, I have spent the past hour fucking with the format, choosing a color palette, and trying to pick a name that is whimsical yet appropriately angst-y. I was going to put up a picture of your lovely authoress (ahemm, myself) but I can't handle the pressure. Also, I really have to get to Plato's Closet to see if I can make rent money by selling my old designer duds. So adieu.  Next time I'm here I'll have a real post, a picture that captures both the saucy AND serious sides of my personality, and a firm grasp on colon vs. semicolon use.

'til then, I love you.

~M

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so freaking excited you're blogging I could shit! I love to read your writing...and since you're in my google reader list now, I can read it any time I want. No pressure or anything :)

Carlos Ferguson said...

I have an idea for next year: Ragbrai 2009: Fucking with the Format.